The TP-01 Solid Separator is used to manage, from the livestock farm where it is installed, solid liquid separation of slurry and the generation of high quality compost. The TP-01 Solid Separator performs the three basic functions of filtering, pressing and scraping in a single unit and can treat up to 20 m3/hour*.
- Real consumption of less than 0.75 KW/h.
- Can treat both high-density (large amount of solid matter) and high-liquid (little solid matter) slurry.
- Does not need grinder pumps in order to operate.
- Does not need pre-filtering ramps to concentrate liquid slurry with low solid content.
- High-performance separation due to large filtering area.
- Very high performance liquid-solid separation due to very small area round-hole sieve.
- No blockage due to adjustable brush cleaning system.
- Because the sieve has round holes, filters most pig hairs that are discharged with the solid fraction.
- Scraping and pressing system with plastic finish in contact with sieve.
- No friction between metal parts, which considerably extends the useful life of the sieves in the scraping and pressing system.
- Includes innovative new Environmental Protection system for solid retention (ear-tags and other plastics) so that they are not spread in the fields.
- Inlet volume adjustment system, which is important for adjusting the system to different types of slurry.
- 1 HP reducing motor.
- Maximum treatment capacity: 20 m3/hour*.
*Depending on solids present
- Depending on use, different filter sieve sizes can be fitted.
- Patented system.
- Made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel.