For piglets and sows.
- Rest surfaces for farrowing, transition and wean to finish.
- Isolates the animals from the gases coming from the pits and disturbing drafts.
- Thermally insulating and the ideal surface for projecting sources of radiant heat onto.
- Under feeders and pans help to collect wasted food remains.
- Installed under the front of the farrowing cage they make for an ideal resting surface that is smooth and has a good grip, minimizing problems with shoulder ulcers and nipple damage (600×400).
- Highly resistant and durable.
- Very easy to clean and disinfect.
- Animals lose less heat by contact.
- Smooth surface with very good traction.