Reduce the number of sick piglets unable to walk and get feed. Its fast application solves the problem in a few days.
20 pieces per box, 60 boxes per case
- It is VERY IMPORTANT to put on the Splayleg Stop as fast as possible when a piglet suffering from splayleg is detected.
- Keep the piglet’s skin dry and clean so that Splayleg Stop can be stuck to its back well.
- Wait a few minutes so the piglet gets used to the Splayleg Stop.
- Splayleg Stop has proved its effectiveness on viable piglets.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPER APPLICATION:
- Remove the protective paper from the lower part.
- Softly wrap the strip around the piglet’s leg.
- Do the same with another leg and make sure it sticks to the piglet’s skin properly.
- Tighten the straps, so the piglet’s legs are kept backwards.
- Cross the SPLAYLEGSTOP joint over the animal’s tail.
- Make sure the strap remains stuck to the animal’s back.
- Make the strap go through the animal’s neck.
- Let the animal stand upwards on its own for a few minutes until it finds its balance to walk.
- Once in the farrowing pen, the piglet can reach his mother and get feed the same way as the other piglets.
Do not use SLAYLEGSTOP for longer than 3 days.